Our Staff carry these certifications:
- Wilderness First Responder
- Swift Water Rescue
- Top Rope Site Managers
- Prescott Dells
- Granite Basin
- Watson Lake
- Goldwater Lake
- Verde River
- Sycamore Canyon
- West Clear Creek
- Numerous Prescott Trails
- Half and Full day sessions
Our adventure program offers the opportunity for your group to enjoy the beautiful natural spaces in Prescott and surrounding areas. Whether your group would like to just get outside and do something a bit different from the norm, or to build community and confidence through adventure activities our experienced staff can design a trip just for you.Our adventures include:
- Rock Climbing- Check out areas such as the Granite Dells from a different perspective and enjoy an activity that engages your mind, body, and emotions. Through rock climbing we can also help your group work on building trust and developing communication skills.
- Kayaking- Enjoy the cooler climate that being on the water provides as well as the chance to see many different bird and plant species. Being on the water can be therapeutic and relaxing, and can allow groups to work on communication and staying in the present moment. We can also facilitate different challenges and games for your group on the water so let us know what your interests are.
- Hiking- Getting away from the hustle of everyday life and enjoying a hike even for just a few hours can help alleviate cognitive overload. On hikes our staff can also facilitate any number of activities such as group games, short solo experiences, fire building, and other primitive living skills.
For information on the adventures we can offer and how to book your group, please contact our staff.